Terms of Service
Continuing Education Corporate name and Continuing Education Websites:
Cannabis State University and Alternative Education Resources are all divisions of 420 Media Group Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment must be made in advance of the course by check, cash, or credit card.
2. Checks to be made payable to 420 Media Group Inc. and sent with a completed registration form for the course of your choice to: 4821 Lankershim Blvd., Suite F-370 North Hollywood, CA 91601
3. Invoices will not normally be issued for training course places and purchase orders are not acceptable in lieu of payment. If sent they will be accepted for information purposes only.
4. All course fees include associated course notes and other course materials, examination or attendance certificates, unless otherwise stated. Accommodation and meals are not included.
5. Accepted registration forms will be acknowledged and instructions will be sent prior to the start of the course via email.
6. A cancellation fee will be due for confirmed bookings cancelled up to ten working days prior to the course date.
7. All notifications for cancellations, substitutions or correspondence must be in writing and sent to: 420 Media Group Inc. 4821 Lankershim Blvd., Suite F-370 North Hollywood, CA 91601
Or Fax to 888-255-1453
8. 420 Media Group Inc. reserves the right to make appropriate changes to the course timetable and content or to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond its control and liability shall be limited to the refund of fees paid in this instance.
9. Current requirements by state and local agencies are quite variable in the amount of hours accepted and by what means and methods such continuing education hours are allowed to be obtained. 420 Media Group Inc attempts to keep up to date listings of States/Professions on the but the ultimate responsibility lies on the individual user/participant to contact appropriate state agencies to determine if continuing education credits can be obtained by the courses participated in whether live, online or teleseminar. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold 420 Media Group Inc. harmless against any claims or costs, including attorney’s fees arising from the participation of courses for obtaining continuing education hours.
10. 420 Media Group Inc. expects students to behave in a polite and appropriate manner and reserves the right to exclude students or abandon the course in the event of disruptive, abusive or threatening behavior by an individual or group of students. In such an event, no refund will be payable to the excluded individuals.
420 Media Group Inc Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use
420 Media Group Inc. provides continuing education courses. All of the information content and services (collectively, the “Content “) within this Service is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. 420 Media Group
owns the content or has licensing agreements with the owner of the content. The Content is intended for the personal use of users of the Service only and you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, re-post or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the written consent of 420 Media Group Inc. Requests regarding use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use should be directed to email@example.com. You acknowledge that the Content includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by 420 Media Group Inc. and certain logotypes, as well as trademarks owned by other information providers. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon these trademarks or service marks. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the Content. 420 Media Group Inc. involves review of materials including but not limited to publications in books, journals, articles, and other periodicals and properly references such materials
Cancellations received at least ten (10) working days before the seminar are refundable less a $50 administrative charge per registrant. There is no refund for cancellations received later; however, a credit will be issued toward a future seminar or consultation. Please note that if you register and do not attend, you are still liable for full payment